Jeannette Paper Company opened its doors in 1957 in Jeannette, Pennsylvania, a manufacturing town about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.
JPCO's first customers were local glass plants, as Jeannette was the industrial glass capital of the U.S. Early products included paper interleaving and corrugated rolls and sheets for glass packaging.
JPCO expanded its business to local and regional steel manufacturers, providing everything necessary to package and ship their customers' products.
Jeannette Paper's business continued to expand geographically, ultimately to cover all of North America. JPCO's products expanded as well, providing the widest range of packaging and shipping products to every size and type of manufacturer.
In 1998, Jeannette Paper moved to its new headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In 2001, Jeannette Paper launched a major initiative to create the nation's largest and best network of corrugated plants. This network now enables JPCO to provide local service to customers throughout the country, while still having only one vendor, Jeannette Paper.
Jeannette Paper continues to expand its products and services every day. From new, on-line information systems to strategic sourcing and distribution/logistics programs, Jeannette Paper's customers continue to receive the highest value at the lowest total costs.